AVRDUDESS is a GUI for AVRDUDE, a tool for programming Atmel microcontrollers.
Some key features:
- Supports all programmers and MCUs that AVRDUDE supports
- Supports presets, allowing you to change between devices and configurations quickly and easily
- Drag and drop files for easy uploading
- Automatically lists available COM ports
- Cross-platform with the use of Mono for Linux & macOS
AVRDUDESS-2.14-setup.exe (2.32 MB)
AVRDUDESS 2.14 (Installer for Windows Vista and newer)
Source available on GitHub
Requires .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or newer. All systems since Windows Vista will have the required version already installed.
Linux & macOS
Can be ran using Mono.
Has not been tested on macOS, but should work. Might need the
mono --arch=32 avrdudess.exe
Installing on Ubuntu 18.04
Install Mono (this is the minimum required, you can use
mono-complete for a full install):
sudo apt-get install libmono-system-windows-forms4.0-cil
On older versions of Ubuntu you might need to use
Install AVRDUDE and AVR-GCC (for avr-size):
sudo apt-get install avrdude gcc-avr
Run AVRDUDESS with mono, you might have to run as root (sudo) so that AVRDUDE can access ports if you haven’t changed any permissions or rules.d stuff: